- Our best selling aerial camera mast for architectural photography, real estate property marketing, property photography and 3D laser scanning.
- Also ideal for use as a sports video mast system.
- Compatible with wireless cameras, camcorders, 360 VR, camera gimbals and 3D laser scanners.
- Proven safe drone alternative.
- Extends to 9.25m / 30ft / three storeys
- Retracts to 1.8m - fits in most vehicles
- For maximum strength, stability and portability, we only use higher modulus 100% carbon fibre material with a 3K weave outer layer
- Mast weighs 2.85kg and tripod 2.7kg
- Safely supports up to 3kgs of camera, lens and other imaging equipment
- Easy to transport, quick to set up and move between shooting positions
- Free UK Mainland shipping with UPS - we ship worldwide!
- 30ft / 9.25m telescopic high modulus carbon fibre mast and aluminium tripod (if selected)
- Universally compatible 1/4"-20 camera mount (with wide base plate for supporting the weight of heavier DSLRs and lenses. 3/8"-16 adaptor can also be provided)
- Secure adjustable smartphone mount so that you can have hands free operation of your Wi-Fi remote controllable camera (or CamRanger Mini Nikon or Canon DSLR wireless remote controller)
- Also available on request is a 7" to 10.2" tablet mount (instead of the smartphone mount)
- Comprehensive user guide and manual
- 12 month warranty
- Our weather resistant padded carry bag is compatible with this system
Optional tripod kit includes:
- Strong but lightweight aluminium tripod - only 2.7kg
- A set of 3 tripod leg weight bags for added stability (sold empty, but easily filled with dry sand by customer)
- Although all our masts are designed to be safely used without a tripod, including a tripod with the mast enables stable hands-free operation, as well as smoother turning of the mast within the tripod to enable panning left to right.
Proven solution for safe, fast and creative aerial photography and video without using a drone.
Vantage Point Products have supplied this best selling mast system to professional photographers and film makers around the world for nearly 5 years.
The most common customer feedback we receive about this system is that it is so incredibly light and easy to operate that it has significantly increased the efficiency of their workflow and has become invaluable.
Many customers buy this mast system with one application in mind, but soon find that it has multiple revenue streams associated with it, such as:
- a safe drone alternative when facing commercially operated drone flight restrictions
- 3D laser scanning and thermal imaging at height
- elevated sports video analysis
Need more information?
Are you trying to decide what mast height would be best for your elevated imaging application? We have some guidance that could help you decide.
This article raises some important points to consider if you a trying to decide whether to use a drone or a mast (or both!) to capture elevated aerial images.
Every business owner has to weigh up the costs vs the benefits of using a camera pole system, especially when compared to using a drone.
If you have a tight shoot deadline or are ordering from outside the UK, it will be worth taking a look at our shipping and delivery information or contacting us prior to purchase so that we can help you plan for success.
We are always happy to help! Contact us using our online form and we will reply within the day (usually within 2 hours!). Or you can speak directly to Tom on +44 (0) 23 8098 2366 or email email@example.com
Looking for something shorter or taller?
Click here for our 6m / 20ft / two storey aerial imaging camera mast system
Click here for our 12m / 40ft / four storey aerial imaging camera pole system
free uk mainland shipping on all orders over £100
We also ship internationally via UPS.
For our full Shipping, Customs and Delivery information, please go to the About Us section of our website.
Shipping charges and delivery timescales
Vantage Point Products ship our products worldwide using UPS secure, tracked, signed for methods.
UK Shipping Charges
For orders over £100 (Ex VAT) we offer UK mainland shipping via UPS (secure, tracked and signed for) without charge.
For orders under £100 (Ex VAT), we will issue a shipping quote to charge the customer either for UPS shipping (secure, tracked and signed for), or Royal Mail (tracked and signed for), so that we only charge what is reasonable (usually for smaller items, i.e. mounts or bags).
Our masts are classed by UPS as items that require additional handling (the average box length is 200cm).
International Shipping charges (non UK mainland)
For orders to be shipped outside of the UK, please add your items to the cart and enter your shipping address to see the UPS shipping charges (applicable to most countries we ship to).
If your country is not shown, please contact us and we will acquire a quote from UPS and inform you of these costs.
This shipping charge is on the basis of a single unit order (i.e. 1 x tripod mast system and accessories per box), and you should contact us if you wish to purchase multiple units as we will then be able to plan the shipments to minimise charges as far as possible (i.e. several systems in one box).
Examples of average UPS shipping timescales
• UK mainland: 2 working days
• UK to Europe: 2-5 working days (dependent on region)
• UK to USA or Canada: 5-7 working days
• UK to Australia: 7-10 working days
Please note - if you have a specific deadline to meet to receive the goods, please contact us in advance of placing and paying for your order, so that Vantage Point Products can set aside the time required to assemble, quality test and dispatch the goods to meet these delivery timescales:• Telephone: UK +44 (0) 2380 982 366 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning! The quality 100% carbon fibre we use conducts electricity – do not use in weather capable of generating electrical storms and lightning, and do not use near power lines or infrastructure capable of generating or transferring dangerous electrical energy to the operator or those nearby, or any hardware mounted our on carbon fibre mast tripods.
Vantage Point products email a user guide with every telescopic carbon fibre mast tripod we supply, so that the operator can gain the most benefit from our products in terms of safety, operation and maintenance. The user guide can also be sent to the customer pre-purchase, so they can review it and plan for safe, efficient use in the field.
We also provide extensive customer support before and after purchase, to ensure the operator will be able to use our products safely and to the full from day of delivery.
Warranty for products both made and supplied by Vantage Point Products:
All products made and supplied by Vantage Point Products are provided with a 12 month warranty covering the safe, recommended use of our products.
Neither Vantage Point Products nor its operators will be liable for any normal wear and tear, overloading, accidental or deliberate damage, including but not limited to exposure to wet weather and impact, and injury and damage to persons, property or equipment that may occur during use of our products.
Warranty for products sourced by Vantage Point Products from an external supplier:
Vantage Point Products work closely with a variety of high quality innovative hardware and accessory manufacturers, distributors, and specialists.
Vantage Point Products may purchase, stock and provide the customer with a product that has been sourced from an approved supplier in the UK or another country of origin.
If so, the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty apply, and is transferable to any customer Vantage Point Products may supply (i.e. a Sony camera bought by Vantage Point Products in the UK, and supplied to a customer as part of our aerial imaging mast systems or camera pole systems).
The manufacturer’s warranty may carry limitations based on the country the product was sourced from (i.e. the UK) and the country the product is used in when any fault is reported (i.e. outside the UK and Europe). For instance, a Sony product bought in the UK carries a Sony UK and European warranty, which does not apply if the product is shipped to and used in a country outside of that region.
In order for the customer to have a product warranty that covers their geographic region of operation, Vantage Point Product can refer them to an approved supplier and brand representative in their country through which the customer can purchase that product with a binding local warranty and repair service.
FOR OUR FULL WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE SEE THE “ABOUT US” SECTION.
What our customers say:
- “We have been using your camera pole systems on our Solar PV inspection project and they have proved to be an essential part of the project and we would highly recommend them. My lead O&M engineer now has one permanently on his van and they are proving vital to our O&M operations.” - MC – Operations & Maintenance Team Leader – UK
- “We are really loving this system we purchased from you earlier this year. Are you able to provide me with a quote for another 4 units?” - JH – Insurance Restoration Solutions Provider- Australia
- “Now that the cold weather has hit, our drones have been grounded. We have circulated the mast around to our field folks, and guess what…..they all want one! I would like to go ahead and order three (3) more of the same aerial masts with camera”. - TN - Insurance Loss Adjuster, Ohio, USA
- “As you know I have been making good use of my mast, it has been an immensely useful tool, so far enabling me to obtain plan view shots for a collection of rare cars worth a total of over £7million. Such a great bit of kit, I couldn’t be without it!” - DK - Automotive Technical Drawings - UK
- “We recently purchased a 50ft Carbon Fibre pole, with camera from you and must say we are extremely pleased with the product. We’re very satisfied with the pole, its ease of use and portability.” - KV - Director, Surveyor - UK
- “Surveyors are delighted with the camera & pole, they used it yesterday and were able to take photos where we could not operate our drone.” - MM - Architects and Surveyors - UK
- “The product is great and has helped hugely with my assignment. Very impressed. The Hasselblad X1D works really well on it, even tentatively at full height. Thanks again for everything, you have designed a very impressive well-made product.” - GP - World Renowned Aerial Photographer & Qualified Drone Operator – UK
- “I have had the pole up to max extension and was pleasantly surprised how little it bent…I used the pole with the Canon 5dIII with a cam ranger and 16-35mm lens…I’ve just had an attempt using a Panasonic TZ100 compact…being able remotely control the zoom is a big bonus. As it has built in wifi I didn’t need the cam ranger and didn’t have any comms problems at all.” - ML – Aerial Photographer & Qualified Drone Operator
– “People that saw the results thought I’d used a drone. Prompt service and great support. If I didn’t think the mast was suitable I would have been honest about it, but it’s a great system.” - PC – Materials, Plant Inspection & Asset Care Specialist – UK